Augustus Clinic has been providing specialist treatment for alcohol and drug related problems since 2008. Clinic Director Grant Foster saw the need for a private outpatient counselling service that could tailor flexible, 1-1 recovery treatment programmes for clients with busy lifestyles and family commitments.
Situated in historic Parnell, only a few minutes from Auckland's CBD, Augustus clinic provides a discreet and tranquil environment for clients to explore their relationship to alcohol and drugs.
Some of the services Augustus Clinic offers:
- One to one counselling including intensive counselling programmes
- Advice and support for partners, parents and loved ones
- Arrangement of medically supervised detoxification
- Relationship support and counselling
- Written reports for legal and professional purposes
Augustus Clinic works with you to achieve fast and lasting positive results. You’ll gain renewed motivation to set and achieve goals and the confidence to deal with the daily demand of emotions and thought processes that can trigger addictive behaviour.