Welcome to Augustus Clinic
Augustus Clinic is a leading provider of drug and alcohol treatment based in Parnell, only a few minutes away from central Auckland. We offer a comfortable and discreet environment for our clients to work through their alcohol or drug related problems.
Private Counselling and Treatment
Augustus Clinic specialises in one on one counselling where privacy and time for you is guaranteed. Our appointment times are flexible to work around your schedule, as many of our clients have busy corporate and family commitments.
We provide both live in programmes and individual outpatient counselling services.
Intensive short term live in service:
- Our intensive programme is available for individuals requiring a live in abstinence based treatment.
- This programme is also available for those people living outside the Auckland area.
- You will be the only person in treatment, there are no groups or other people in the house.
- Privacy and confidentiality is assured.
- Contact us on 021 959 202 to book your stay.
Our outpatient programme:
- If full time treatment is not suitable Augustus Clinic offers individual counselling at a less intensive level.
- You will be the only person in treatment.
- Our approach to alcohol treatment means you do not have to leave your community support or take long periods of leave from jobs or family.
- Privacy of appointments means complete discretion and a fast track to change.
- Contact us on 021 959 202 to enquire about individual counselling.
Not in Auckland: No problem! Contact us to discuss a programme that will suit your situation.
With over 16 years experience in the field of alcohol and drug treatment, Grant Foster will work with you to achieve your goals. Through one on one counselling Grant will enable you to experience a freedom that is not available to us when we are using alcohol or drugs in a manner that is causing ourselves or our families harm. Grant specialises in working with you to reduce and prevent recurrence of the negative impact alcohol and drug use can have in your life.
Make an Appointment Today
Making your first appointment at Augustus Clinic will be an investment in the rest of your life. We will provide you with the tools to achieve your goals related to your alcohol or drug use. Utilising the latest psychology and counselling techniques Augustus Clinic will enable you to make the changes you desire. Reaching out for support to make these changes in your life can be difficult and confronting.
Grant recognises this and is sensitive and caring about each person’s individual requirements.
Call today, it will be the first step in achieving your goals, contact Grant at Augustus Clinic in confidence on (09) 522 5206 or 021 959 202. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org